Controllers are widely used in industrial control systems to adjust or maintain desired outputs of specific processes within a desired range.
Autonics provides a diverse range of highly accurate and reliable controllers for ideal system control.
Counters, widely used in manufacturing lines and automation systems, display and control received pulse signals from input devices.
Count-Up/Down Digital Measure Counters
The FM series measure counters can preset multiple or divisor for 1 input pulse and display the calculated value in multiply-mode and divide-modes.
The counters feature counting speeds of 1 cps, 30 cps, 300 cps, 2 kcps, and 5 kcps and decimal point display function (fixed decimal point).
The FM series counters feature a standard DIN size of W 72 x H 72 mm and are available in 4-digit and 6-digit models.
- Measure counting: multiply-mode / divide-mode.
- Operation modes: count-up, count-down, count-up/down.
- Parameter configuration settings: input/output operation mode, max. counting speed, decimal point.
- Location, OUT1/OUT2 output time (0.01 to 99.99 sec), no-voltage (NPN)/voltage (PNP) input selection, multiply-mode/devide-mode selection.
- 10 year memory protection (using non-volatile semiconductor).
- Power supply: 100-240 VAC 50/60 Hz.