Controllers are widely used in industrial control systems to adjust or maintain desired outputs of specific processes within a desired range.
Autonics provides a diverse range of highly accurate and reliable controllers for ideal system control.
Counters, widely used in manufacturing lines and automation systems, display and control received pulse signals from input devices.
Standard Digital Counter/Timers
The FXM/FXH series digital counter/timers integrate functions of both counters and timers.
Counting speeds of 1 cps, 30 cps, 2 kcps, and 5 kcps are available and various time setting ranges are also available for the timer function.
Count-up, count-down, and count up/down modes are available for accurate measurement and display of various system configurations.
Users can easily switch between NPN/PNP inputs using the attached DIP switch.
The FXM/FXH series is available in 4-digit, 6-digit, and 8-digit models in 2 standard DIN sizes (W 72 x H 72, W 48 x H 96 mm).
- Counting speeds: 1 cps / 30 cps / 2 kcps / 5 kcps
- Switch between counter and timer operation using DIP switch
- Switch between voltage input (PNP) and no-voltage input (PNP) using DIP switch
- Operation modes: count-up, count-down, count-up/down
- Set decimal point, hr/min/sec display with RESET key
"20 input modes, 18 output modes"
- Various output modes (16 output modes)Various time setting ranges:
* 8-digit models: 0.01 sec to 99999 hr 59.9 min
* 6-digit models: 0.1 sec to 99999.9 hr
* 4-digit models: 0.01 sec to 9999 hr"
- Output model types: single preset, dual preset, indicator only
- Power supply: 100-240 VAC 50/60 Hz