Controllers are widely used in industrial control systems to adjust or maintain desired outputs of specific processes within a desired range.
Autonics provides a diverse range of highly accurate and reliable controllers for ideal system control.
Counters, widely used in manufacturing lines and automation systems, display and control received pulse signals from input devices.
Compact Digital Counter/Timers
The FXS series compact digital counter/timers are integrated units with functions of counters and timers.
Counting speeds of 1 cps, 30 cps, 2 kcps, and 5 kcps are available along with various time setting ranges.
Count-up, count-down, and count up/down modes are available for accurate measurement and display of various system configurations.
The FXS series is available in 4-digit and 5-digit models in standard DIN size W 48 x H 48 mm.
- Counting speeds: 1 cps / 30 cps / 2 kcps / 5 kcps.
- Switch between counter and timer operation using DIP switch.
- Switch between voltage input (PNP) and no-voltage input (PNP) using DIP switch.
- Operation modes: count-up, count-down, count-up/down.
- Set decimal point, hr/min/sec display with RESET key.
- 20 input modes, 18 output modes.
- Various output modes (16 output modes).
Various time setting ranges:
- 5-digit models: 0.01 sec to 9999.9 hr.
- 4-digit models: 0.01 sec to 9999 hr.
- Output model types: single preset, indicator only.
- "Power supply: 100-240 VAC 50/60 Hz (AC type)24 VAC 50/60 Hz, 24-48 VDC (AC/DC universal type)".