Controllers are widely used in industrial control systems to adjust or maintain desired outputs of specific processes within a desired range.
Autonics provides a diverse range of highly accurate and reliable controllers for ideal system control.
Counters, widely used in manufacturing lines and automation systems, display and control received pulse signals from input devices.
Digital Counter/Timer Indicators (Indicator Only)
The FXY series indicators are counter/timer units with counting speeds of 1 cps, 30 cps, 2 kcps, and 5 kcps and various time setting ranges.
Count-up, count-down, and count up/down modes are available for accurate measurement and display of various system configurations.
The FXY series is available in 4-digit and 6-digit models in standard DIN size W 72 x H 36 mm.
- Counting speeds: 1 cps / 30 cps / 2 kcps / 5 kcps.
- Switch between counter and timer operation using DIP switch.
- Switch between voltage input (PNP) and no-voltage input (PNP) using DIP switch.
- Set decimal point, hr/min/sec display with RESET key.
- Operation modes: count-up, count-down, count-up/down (counter).
- 20 input modes.
- Various time setting ranges:
6-digit models: 0.01 sec to 99999.9 hr, 4-digit models: 0.01 sec to 9999 hr.
- Power supply:
100-240 VAC 50/60 Hz (AC type), 24 VAC 50/60 Hz, 24-48 VDC (AC/DC universal type)