Controllers are widely used in industrial control systems to adjust or maintain desired outputs of specific processes within a desired range.
Autonics provides a diverse range of highly accurate and reliable controllers for ideal system control.
Counters, widely used in manufacturing lines and automation systems, display and control received pulse signals from input devices.
DIN W48×H24mm, Indication Only, LCD Counter
Compact LCD type Counter LA8N series, DIN W48 X H24mm with wider display range of 8 digits,consists of 3 type signal input method; No-voltage input, voltage input, free voltage input.
Also This series has subtraction and decimal point setting functions, and it can be used more than 10 years (use at approx. 20℃) without extra power due to internal battery for customers’ convenience.
- No additional power due to internal battery.
- Signal input method: No-voltage input, voltage input, free voltage input.
- Screw terminal type (attaching terminal cover).
- LCD display, backlight model.
- IP66 protection structure.