Controllers are widely used in industrial control systems to adjust or maintain desired outputs of specific processes within a desired range.
Autonics provides a diverse range of highly accurate and reliable controllers for ideal system control.
Field network devices provide convenient and efficient communcation and networking between various devices in industrial processes.
Useful for Increasing I/O Ports of PC, PLC & LP (Autonics Logic Panel)
Autonics brand new remote I/O - ARM series of Modbus RTU type following up its initial ARD series, DeviceNet remote I/O, allows you better choices.
You can easily increase I/O ports when using PC, PLC and LP series(Autonics Logic Panel), and also save wire cost using ARM when connecting sensors to various controllers as well.
In addition, its e-Con sensor connecting feature also saves a lot of wiring works.
Its space saving compact design is just a bonus.
- Modbus RTU standard protocol.
- Connects with sensor connector, e-CON : saves wiring work (sensor connector, CNE Series, sold separately).
- Compact size: Small size with W26×L76×H54mm to install at narrow space, Available DIN Rail mounting and screw lock mounting method.
- Real-time monitoring by various functions: Communication speed auto-recognition, Network power voltage monitoring, Reading number of expansion units and specifications, Reading model name of basic and expansion units, Monitoring Single byte input/output, Multi byte input/output and status Flag.
- Easy expansion: Available to connect up to 63 basic units per 1 master unit, Available to connect up to 7 expansion units per 1 basic units (controllable input/output for max. 64 points), Combines the desired specifications of input/output by various input/output units, Organizes power and communication system by only communication cable lines.
- High reliability: Built-in surge, short, over-heat, reverse power polarity and static prevention circuits.