Controllers are widely used in industrial control systems to adjust or maintain desired outputs of specific processes within a desired range.
Autonics provides a diverse range of highly accurate and reliable controllers for ideal system control.
Multi panel meters are used to measure and monitor various industrial processes including voltage, current, frequency, and pressure.
DIN W48×H24mm Small Digital Multi Panel Meter
The M4NN series compact digital panel meters feature diverse input options, power factor display function, and output function for ultimate flexibility in process measurement.
The input and power terminals are isolated to provide safer operation and allow multiple units to be powered by the same power supply.
Plug-socket terminal block connection is also available to provide user-friendly wiring and easier maintenance.
The diverse functions and compact size makes it the perfect option for measuring and displaying process values in diverse applications.
- Various input options (by model)
* Input options: DC voltage, DC current, AC voltage, AC current
- Isolated input and power modules allow powering of multiple units using a single power supply
- Display range: -1999 to 9999
- High/low-limit display scale function
- AC frequency measurement (range: 0.1 to 9999 Hz)
- Preset output mode: OUT1, GO, OUT2 (NPN/PNP open collector output)
- Power factor display function: displays analog outputs (1-5 V, 4-20 mA) from power factor converters as -0.50~1.00~0.50
- Various functions: peak display value monitoring, display cycle delay, zero-point adjustment, peak display value correction
- Power supply: 5-24 VDC (isolated type)