Controllers are widely used in industrial control systems to adjust or maintain desired outputs of specific processes within a desired range.
Autonics provides a diverse range of highly accurate and reliable controllers for ideal system control.
Multi panel meters are used to measure and monitor various industrial processes including voltage, current, frequency, and pressure.
DIN W48×H24mm Small Size Digital Multi Panel Meter
The MT4N series compact digital panel meters are available in various input and output options, allowing flexible application in diverse environments.
The units can display measured values between -1999 and 9999, and features various user-friendly functions including high/low-limit display scale, AC frequency measurement, zero-point adjustment, and PV transmission output scale.
- Various input/output options (by model)
* Input options: DC voltage, DC current, AC voltage, AC current
* Output options: RS485 communication output, PV transmission output (DC 4-20 mA), NPN/PNP open collector output, relay contact output
* Default option: indicator/no output
- Maximum allowed input: 50 VDC, DC 500 mA, 250 VAC, AC 5 A
- Display range: -1999 to 9999
- High/low-limit display scale function
- AC frequency measurement (range: 0.1 to 9999 Hz)
- Various functions: peak display value monitoring, display cycle delay, zero-point adjustment, peak display value correction, PV transmission output (DC 4-20 mA) scale
- Power supply: 12-24 VDC/VAC, 100-240 VAC