Controllers are widely used in industrial control systems to adjust or maintain desired outputs of specific processes within a desired range.
Autonics provides a diverse range of highly accurate and reliable controllers for ideal system control.
Multi panel meters are used to measure and monitor various industrial processes including voltage, current, frequency, and pressure.
DIN W72×H36mm, W96×H48mm, Digital Multi Panel Meter
Multi panel meter MT4Y/MT4W series has various functions such as AC frequency measuring function, zero adjustment function and transmission output scale function.
This series is the super version of panel meter which realizes -1999 to 9999 max display range, wide power supply range and various output option selection.
- Various input/output (default: indicator)
* Input: DC voltage, DC current, AC voltage, AC current
* Output: RS485 communication output, Low speed serial output, transmission (DC4-20mA) output, BCD dynamic output, NPN/PNP open collector output, relay output
- Maximum allowed input : 500VDC, 500VAC, DC5A, AC5A
- Display range: -1999 to 9999
- High/low-limit display scale function
- AC frequency measurement (range: 0.1 to 9999Hz)
- Various functions: Monitoring peak display value function, display cycle delay function, zero adjustment function, high display correction function, transmission (DC4-20mA) output scale function etc.
- Power supply: 12-24VDC, 100-240VAC 50/60Hz