Controllers are widely used in industrial control systems to adjust or maintain desired outputs of specific processes within a desired range.
Autonics provides a diverse range of highly accurate and reliable controllers for ideal system control.
Pulse (rate) meters are devices used to measure and display various rotational speeds and frequency of industrial devices.
High Performance Digital Pulse Meters (Thumbwheel Switch)
High performance thumbwheel switch type digital pulse meters MP5M Series feature 14 different operation modes, capable of various measurements including speed, frequency, absolute ratio, passing time, length measurement, and more.
The meters are capable of 50 kHz high-speed measurements and feature various functions.
Various output options are available for application in diverse environments.
- Select features, including additional operation modes, power supply, and reduced product depth size, have been upgraded.
- Upgraded features may differ by model. Please refer to the specifications table for upgrade details for each model.
- 16 different operation modes:
Frequency/revolutions/speed, passing speed, cycle, passing time, time interval, time differential, absolute ratio, density, length measurement 1, length measurement 2, interval, accumulation, addition/subtraction (individual input), addition/subtraction (phase difference input).
- Various output options:
Relay single (high-limit) / relay double (high/low-limit) output + NPN open collector output.
- Various functions:
Prescale function, delay monitoring function, hysteresis, auto-zero, parameter lock function.
- Select NPN input (solid state/contact) or PNP input (solid state/contact)
- Display range: -19999 to 99999
- Various display units:
rpm, rps, Hz, kHz, sec, min, m, mm, mm/s, m/s, m/min, m/h, ℓ/s, ℓ/min, ℓ/h, %, counts, etc.
- New outer case design.
- 3 additional operation modes: length measurement 2, addition/subtraction (independent input), addition/subtraction (phase difference input).
- Power supply: 24 VAC 50/60 Hz, 24-48 VDC (all models).
- Parameter lock now available in parameter settings.
- Reduced product depth size by 32%.