Controllers are widely used in industrial control systems to adjust or maintain desired outputs of specific processes within a desired range.
Autonics provides a diverse range of highly accurate and reliable controllers for ideal system control.
Pulse (rate) meters are devices used to measure and display various rotational speeds and frequency of industrial devices.
High Performance Digital Pulse Meters
High performance digital pulse meters MP5S/MP5Y/MP5W Series feature 16 different operation modes, capable of various measurements including speed, frequency, absolute ratio, passing time, error ratio, and more.
The meters are capable of 50 kHz high-speed measurements and feature various functions.
Various output options are available for application in diverse environments.
- Select features, including additional operation modes, power supply, and added output types, have been upgraded.
- Upgraded features may differ by model. Please refer to the specifications table for upgrade details for each model.
- 16 different operation modes:
Frequency/revolutions/speed, passing speed, cycle, passing time, time interval, time differential, absolute ratio, error ratio, density, error, length measurement 1, length measurement 2, interval, accumulation, addition/subtraction (individual input), addition/subtraction (phase difference input).
- Various output options:
Relay triple/quintuple output, NPN/PNP open collector quintuple output, BCD dynamic output, PV transmission output (current output), RS485 communication output.
- Various functions:
Prescale function, delay monitoring function, hysteresis, auto-zero, parameter lock function, data bank function (MP5W only).
- Select NPN input (solid state/contact) or PNP input (solid state/contact).
- Display range: -19999 to 99999.
- Various display units:
rpm, rps, Hz, kHz, sec, min, m, mm, mm/s, m/s, m/min, m/h, ℓ/s, ℓ/min, ℓ/h, %, counts, etc.
- New outer case design.
- 3 additional operation modes: length measurement 2, addition/subtraction (independent input), addition/subtraction (phase difference input).
- Power supply: 24 VAC 50/60 Hz, 24-48 VDC (all models).
- Parameter lock now available in parameter settings.
- Added output: Relay triple output (MP5Y-□6 models).