Controllers are widely used in industrial control systems to adjust or maintain desired outputs of specific processes within a desired range.
Autonics provides a diverse range of highly accurate and reliable controllers for ideal system control.
Solid state relays (SSR) are highly durable and reliable electronics switching devices which are ideal alternatives for mechanical relays.
Single-Phase, Detachable Heatsink Type SSR
The single phase solid state relays SR1 series feature compact, universal designs for flexible installation and detachable heatsinks for easier maintenance or replacement.
The high dielectric strength of 4000 VAC provides durable and reliable performance in various applications, including heater loads, semiconductor equipment, and motor control.
- Compact, universal design for flexible installation
- Rated input voltage: 4-30 VDC, 90-240 VAC
- Rated load voltage: 24-240 VAC, 48-480 VAC
- Rated load current (resistive load): 15 A, 25 A, 40 A, 50 A, 75 A
- Dielectric strength: 4000 VAC
- High heat dissipation efficiency with ceramic PCB
- Zero cross turn-on, random turn-on models available
- Input Indicator (green LED)