Controllers are widely used in industrial control systems to adjust or maintain desired outputs of specific processes within a desired range.
Autonics provides a diverse range of highly accurate and reliable controllers for ideal system control.
Solid state relays (SSR) are highly durable and reliable electronics switching devices which are ideal alternatives for mechanical relays.
Single-Phase, Integrated Heatsink Type SSR
The single phase solid state relays SRH1 series feature integrated heatsinks for excellent heat dissipation efficiency.
The high dielectric strength of 4000 VAC provides durable and reliable performance in various applications, including heater loads, semiconductor equipment, and motor control.
- DIN rail mount or panel mount installation
- Rated input voltage: 4-30 VDC, 90-240 VAC, 24 VAC
- Rated load voltage: 24-240 VAC, 48-480 VAC
- Rated load current (resistive load): 15 A, 25 A, 30 A, 40 A, 60 A
- Dielectric strength: 4000 VAC
- High heat dissipation efficiency with ceramic PCB and Integrated heat sink
- Zero cross turn-on, random turn-on models available
- Input Indicator (green LED)