Controllers are widely used in industrial control systems to adjust or maintain desired outputs of specific processes within a desired range.
Autonics provides a diverse range of highly accurate and reliable controllers for ideal system control.
Solid state relays (SSR) are highly durable and reliable electronics switching devices which are ideal alternatives for mechanical relays.
Single-Phase, Socket Type SSR
The socket type single phase solid state relays SRS1 series offer easy installation and maintenance.
The high dielectric strength of 2500 VAC and diverse power options provide durable and reliable performance in various applications, including heater loads, semiconductor equipment, and motor control.
The SRS1 series is available in A, B, and C socket types.
* SRS1-C type has been added to the line-up (universal MY4 socket type)
* Socket type for easier installation and maintenance
- SRS1-A: Autonics SK-G05 sockets (AC, DC, AC/DC)
- SRS1-B: Universal LY2 sockets (AC)
- SRS1-C: Universal MY4 sockets (AC, DC, AC/DC)
* Rated input voltage:
- SRS1-A: 4-24 VDC
- SRS1-B: 4-30 VDC
- SRS1-C: 4-24 VDC, 4-30 VDC
* Rated load voltage:
- SRS1-A: 24-240 VAC, 5-100 VDC, 5-200 VDC, 5-240 VAC / 5-200 VDC (AC/DC type)
- SRS1-B: 90-240 VAC
- SRS1-C: 90-240 VAC, 5-100 VDC, 5-240 VAC / 5-200 VDC (AC/DC type)
* Rated load current (resistive load): 1 A, 2 A, 3 A, 5 A
* Dielectric strength: 2500 VAC
* Zero cross turn-on, random turn-on models available
* Input indicator (red LED)