Controllers are widely used in industrial control systems to adjust or maintain desired outputs of specific processes within a desired range.
Autonics provides a diverse range of highly accurate and reliable controllers for ideal system control.
Switching Mode Power Supplies
Switching mode power supplies are electronic power supplies which convert electrical power efficiently using a switching regulator.
Switching Power Supply with minimized noise and ripple
Switching power supply with minimized noise and ripple SPA series realizes high reliability power supplying by conforming to various safety standards and EMC certification for electronics using DC input with various output voltage (5VDC, 12VDC, 24VDC) and output power (30W, 50W, 75W, 100W, 400W).
Also, the series guarantees safer user convenience with over current protection, output short – circuit protection, overheating and overvoltage protection circuits.
- Built-in overcurrent protection, output short-circuit protection, overheating and overvoltage protection circuits(SPA-075/100)
- Standard on safety IEC 60950, IEC 50178
- EMS(Electromagnetic susceptibility) EN61000-6-2
- EMI(Electromagnetic interference) EN61000-6-4
- Output voltage : 5VDC, 12VDC, 24VDC
- Output current : 30W, 50W, 75W, 100W, 400W