Controllers are widely used in industrial control systems to adjust or maintain desired outputs of specific processes within a desired range.
Autonics provides a diverse range of highly accurate and reliable controllers for ideal system control.
Switching Mode Power Supplies
Switching mode power supplies are electronic power supplies which convert electrical power efficiently using a switching regulator.
Switching Mode Power Supplies with High Conversion Efficiency
The SPB series switching mode power supplies offer high power conversion efficiency and stable power supply with low noise and ripple and minimal heat generation.
The switching mode power supplies can be easily clipped onto DIN rails or mounted using screws.
The slim and compact design also allows space-saving installation. The series also features various safety and user-friendly features including terminal protection covers (SPB-060/120/240) and rising clamp type terminals (SPB-015/030).
Various output power models are available for application in diverse environments.
- DIN rail mount and screw mount methods
- Efficient power conversion
* High conversion efficiency up to 92% with LLC circuit (SPB-240)
* Stable power supply with minimal noise and ripple
- Space efficient design
* Slim and compact size for maximum space efficiency
* Uniform depth size (except SPB-015/030) for neat and tidy installation
- Safety and user-friendly features
* Terminal protection cover (SPB-060/120/240)
* Easy wiring with rising clamp terminal (SPB-015/030)
* Inrush current prevention, output overcurrent prevention, output overvoltage prevention, output short-circuit protection, circuit overheating protection
* Low output voltage indicator (red LED), output indicator (green LED)
- Output power: 15W, 30W, 60W, 120W, 240W