Controllers are widely used in industrial control systems to adjust or maintain desired outputs of specific processes within a desired range.
Autonics provides a diverse range of highly accurate and reliable controllers for ideal system control.
Temperature controllers are used to receive measured temperature and release outputs to maintain desired temperatures.
Standard High Accuracy PID Temperature Controllers
The TK series high accuracy type standard PID temperature controllers feature high-speed sampling cycle rate of 50 ms with ±0.3% display-accuracy.
The controllers offer high precision temperature control with features such as simultaneous heating and cooling control and automatic/manual control options.
The all-purpose temperature controllers are available in various sizes and input/output options, for stable and precise temperature control in any required application.
New line-up: AC/DC low voltage type (except TK4N models)
- 50 ms high-speed sampling rate and ±0.3% display accuracy.
- Simultaneous heating and cooling control function.
- Automatic/manual control option.
- Switch between current output and SSR drive output.
- SSR drive output (SSRP function) control options: ON/OFF control, cycle control, phase control.
- Communication output models available : RS485 (Modbus RTU).
- Parameter configuration via PC (RS485 communication).
DAQMaster software included (comprehensive device management software), Communication converter sold separately: SCM-US (USB to serial converter), SCM-38I (RS-232C to RS485 converter), SCM-US48I (USB to RS485 converter).
- User-friendly parameter features (via DAQMaster).
- SV preset function (up to 4 set values) using digital input terminals.
- Heater disconnect alarm function (CT input).
Current transformer (CT) sold separately: CSTC-E80LN, CSTC-E200LN.
- Various input types and temperature ranges.
- Various DIN sizes: (48 x 24, 48 x 48, 72 x 72, 96 x 48, 48 x 96, 96 x 96 mm).