Motion controllers are devices that generate pulse signals for precise and proper control of stepper motor drivers and stepper motors.
2-Axis High Speed Interpolation Controllers
Din Rail type compact size(W35.5XH90XL64mm) 2-axis high speed interpolation programmable motion controllers PMC-2HSP Series allows various controlling by 4 types of operation modes and linear/circular interpolation function.
Moreover, RS485 communication support makes up to 16 units, 32 axes of multi-axis control possible.
Moreover, the series realizes high communication compatibility by adopting Modbus RTU protocol.
Dedicated programming tools and sufficient step memory (200 steps) are making it possible to produce more various program and efficient control.
- Independent 2-axis controlling with high operating speed of max. 4Mpps
- Linear/Circular interpolation control (PMC-2HSP)
- Realizing a wide variety of operation up to 200 steps using 17 different operation programs (13 commands except circular/linear interpolation command for PMC-2HSN series)
- Various control interface available(USB, RS232C, RS485, Parallel I/F)
- Controlling up to 32 axis(16 units) via RS485 serial communication(Modbus RTU)
- 4 operation modes : Jog, Continuous, Index, Program mode
- Symmetrical/asymmetrical trapezoid, S-shaped de/acceleration driving function