Motion controllers are devices that generate pulse signals for precise and proper control of stepper motor drivers and stepper motors.
4- Axis Board Type Programmable Motion Controller
4-axis board type programmable motion controller PMC-4B-PCI is PC based PCI card products realizing 4-axis independent AC servo and stepping motor control.
Also, it features interpolated control for circular arc/straight line, bit pattern, continuous, acceleration driving.
Moreover, the series supports returning to the starting point action and synchronization.
Up to 4Mpps of interpolate speed and 2, 3-axis steady linear velocity improves user’s convenience.
- 4-Axis board type programmable motion controller
- Available to control 4-Axis independent AC servo motorand stepper motor
- PC-PCI card
- Auto home search and synchronous operation
- Interpolation on circular/linear, bit pattern/continuous/ ac/deceleration drive
- 2/3-Axis constant linear velocity.
- Compatible with windows 98, NT, 2000, XP, 7
- Supports Labview library and help, C language library and examples (download them at Autonics website)