Stepper motor drivers
Stepper motor drivers receive pulse signals from a controlling unit such as a motion controller and transmits electric currents to motors.
5-Phase Micro Stepper Motor Driver
The 5-phase stepper motor drivers MD5 Series from Autonics offer precise and accurate driving of motors with high speed and torque.
The MD5-HD14 Series stepper motor drivers feature microstep driving (max. 250 divisions), with RUN current setting up to 1.4A/Phase, and AC power control.
- Max. 250 divisions : In case of basic step of 0.72° stepping motor, it is available to control as accurate as down to 0.00288° per 1 pulse
- Realizing low speed rotation, high accuracy control with dedicated IC for micro step drivers
- Pulse input type : 1 pulse type, 2 pulse type
- Alarm function (over heat, over current) available
- Various function provided : Auto current down, Self test, RUN/STOP current setting, Zero point excitation output
- Photo coupler input insulation to minimize external noise resistance