Stepper motors are electric motors which rotate by converting electric current into equally divided steps of a full rotation.
Geared type 5 – Phase Stepper Motor
The shaft type 5-phase stepper motors AK Series, deliver reliable performance at low costs.
The motors will satisfy users looking for motors with high precision, speed, and torque.
The AK-G Series are geared shaft type stepper motors which offer higher torque from compact sizes and flexible angular control.
- Compact design and light weight with high accuracy, speed and torque
- Frame size 42mm: ±35' (0.58°), 60mm: ±20' (0.33°), 85mm: ±15' (0.25°)
- Brake force is released when applying 24VDC on brake wire
- Basic step angle 1:5→ 0.144°, 1:7.2→ 0.1°, 1:10→ 0.072°
- Allowable speed 1:5→ 0 to 360rpm, 1:7.2→ 0 to 250rpm, 1:10→ 0 to 180rpm