Controllers are high performance devices used for precise control of processes including but not limited to heating/cooling control.
High-Speed, High Accuracy Digital Process Controllers
High speed, high accuracy digital process controllers KPN Series feature super high-speed sampling speed of 50 ms and high display accuracy of ±0.3%.
The controllers provide large, high luminance LED displays with bar graph display of control output value (MV).
The series also feature high performance control with heating/cooling control and automatic/manual control functions.
- Super high-speed sampling cycle and high display accuracy : 50 ms sampling cycle and ±0.3% display accuracy
- Large display with high luminance LED provides excellent readability
- Bar graph display of control output value (MV)
- High performace control (independent control outputs for heating and cooling control, automatic/manual control mode)
- Parameter configuration through PCs (via USB or RS485 commmunication): Comprehensive device management program (DAQMaster) provided
- Communication converters are sold separately: SCM-US48I (USB to RS485 converter), SCM-38I (RS232C to RS485 converter), SCM-US (USB to Serial converter)
- Choose between SSR drive output or current output
- Heater disconnection alarm function (CT input)
- CT (current transformer), sold separately: CSTC-E80LN, CSTC-E200LN
- Multi-SV function: configure up to 4 preset SV (by digital input terminal)
- Compact, space-saving design (rear length: 60 mm)
- Terminal cover, sold separately: R⃞A-COVER
- Multiple input types and input range