Indicators display various input signals including voltage, current, RTD, and TC signals and transmit relay or 4-20mA signals to aid in system control.
Compact Digital/Bar Graph Indicators with Clear Display
Compact digital/bar graph indicators KN-1000B Series offer high accuracy of ±0.2% and dual display (digital/bar graph) in a compact form factor.
The indicators are capable of processing multiple input types, and feature various functions including high/low peak monitoring, sensor disconnection alarm, input correction, and much more.
- High accuracy with 16-bit ADC (±0.2% F.S.)
- Multiple input types : thermocouple (12 types), RTD (5 types), analog (6 types: mV, V, mA)
- Bar graph with 101 LEDs (green), 4-digit LED display (red)
- Various output options : alarm output (2 or 4), 4-20 mA transmission output (isolated), RS485 communication output
- Various functions : high/low peak monitoring, sensor disconnection alarm output (burn-out), input correction, digital input (DI), set user input range, display scale, transmission output scale, bar graph alarm display, etc.
- Built-in power supply for sensors (24 VDC)
- Compact size (rear length: 70 mm)