Pressure transmitters are used to measure the pressure of gases or liquids and transmit the measured values in 4-20mA output.
[b2-Wire Pressure Transmitters Optimized for Small to Medium Sized Applications[/b]
PTF30 Series 2-wire pressure transmitters are optimized for use in small to medium sized applications.
The transmitters also feature various functions including user input range setting, display scale, output scale, digital fiter, multi-display selection, error display, and TUF (two unit function).
- Optimized for small to medium sized projects such as HVAC, sewer systems, and incinerators.
- Minimized external interference with improved noise resistance
- Pressure reducing component is made of stainless steel diaphragm for high accuracy measurement in various applications
- 4-20 mA analog output (2-wire)
- Various functions: user input range setting, display scale, output scale, digital fiter, multi-display selection, error display, TUF (two unit function), etc.
- Explosion-proof structure : Ex d IIC T6 IP67