Recorders are devices which display and record various measured inputs including temperature, humidity, flux, and pressure.
LCD Touchscreen Paperless Recorders
The KRN1000 series paperless recorders feature 5.6-inch TFT color LCD (640×480) touchscreen displays with excellent visibility and intuitive control interface.
The recorders can process 27 types of input with high-speed sampling rate up to 25 ms and recording cycle between 1 to 3600 s.
Various communication methods are supported along with high capacity storage memory (internal/external).
Users can also cycle between 9 different graph types, depending on the required application.
The series is available in 4, 8, 12, 16 input channel models with various input/output options.
- 5.6-inch TFT color LCD (640×480) touchscreen display with excellent visibility and intuitive control interface
- Supports 27 input types (thermocouple, RTD, analog voltage and current[shunt])
- 4 / 8 / 12 / 16 input channel models available
- Various communication methods (USB, RS422/485, Ethernet) supported
- 25 to 250 ms high-speed sampling, 1 to 3600 s recording cycle
- 200 MB internal memory and external memory support (SD/USB up to 32 GB)
- Store and backup internal data to external memory (SD/USB)
- 9 different graph types available
- Various option input/output available: digital input (contact/non-contact), alarm output, transmitter power output
- Compact, space-saving design (rear length: 69.2 mm)