Thyristor Power Controllers
Thyristor units are fast and accurate power controllers which control electric currents using semiconductor devices called thyristors.
Thyristor Units with Fast, Accurate, & Precise Control
DPU Series are thyristor power controllers with fast, accurate, and precise control.
The units feature accurate feedback control through RMS measurement and phase control and zero-cross cycle control are available.
Remote monitoring and control are possible via RS485 communication for further user convenience.
- High-speed, high-accuracy digital power control with high-speed CPU
- Accurate feedback control (constant current, constant voltage, constant power) through RMS measurement
- Phase control for various load control and zero-cross cycle control (fixed, variable cycles)
- Built-in rapid fuse for internal circuit protection
- Remote monitoring and control: Modbus RTU protocol via RS485 communication
- Contains 6 customizable digital inputs
- Various alarm outputs including current error or heater disconnection (partial disconnection detection)
- Supports various control input signals (current, voltage, potentiometer)
- Possible to install control unit independently
- Applicable loads: super kanthal, platinum, molybdenum, carbon, halogen lamp, chrome, nickel, etc.