GP Editor is a dedicated screen editor software used to create, edit, and monitor the screen data of GP/LP devices.
All data arrangement, layout, shapes, properties can be edited using the GP Editor.
The screen data can then be downloaded and applied on GP/LP panels.
Supports various fonts
- Supports Windows TrueType fonts and various bitmap fonts (font selection)
Convenient user interface
GP/LP firmware upgrades
- Title bar, menus, tools, status bar, editing area, non-editing area, preview
Various editing features (group, align, individual select, draw)
Pars/panel kit library
- Panel kit library: library created by users
- Part library: standard library provided by developers
- Part: register multiple individual/group images (lines, rectangle, circle, text, BMP)
Diverse image library provided
Overlap screen for improved screen editing efficiency and data size efficiency
- Delete pre-stored project screens on GP/LP, including screen layout, memory size, check firmware version, etc
Check data function
- Checks for errors or faulty data, and is excecuted automatically after downloaded to GP/LP panels.
- Preview the screen at the same ratio as would be shown on the device
Help information provided